Iron-on Patch : Black Star
Don't waste your money buying expensive embroidered clothing. Waste your money buying some of our super awesome Iron-on Patches! They're quirky and very easy to apply on. No sewing required but you could always stitch them on as well if you're paranoid.
- Step 1: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
- Step 2: Place your applique or embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
- Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. NO BACK AND FORTH.
- Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Step 5: Allow the applique or embroidered patch to cool down.